City & Guilds 2394/395 Level 3 Awards Inspection Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations
Our C&G 2394/95 is a combination course of two, now separate qualifications. This very intensive course is designed to enable learners to understand the principles, practices and legislation for the initial verification, periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting of electrical installations.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- The requirements for completing the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- The difference between periodic inspection and initial verification
- The requirements for completion of electrical installation condition reports and associated documentation
- Safety of system and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- Commissioning of electro-technical systems and equipment
It is advisable that candidates for this course have solid electrical experience and achieved their 17th/18th Edition Certificate.
Electrical novices keen to start this training should consider doing these qualifications in two separate courses. Please call to discuss.
One multiple choice exam, two evening written exams and 1 day practical assessment
The course takes 6 days, from 9am to 5pm, plus two evening written exams.
£995 plus VAT
What is Included
The course fee covers the following:
Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
PROCAT Pad and Pen
Certification upon successful completion
Lunch & Refreshments
In the event that candidates need to resit the examination, an additional C&G examination fee applies.
Successful achievement leads to
- C&G 2394-01 Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G 2395-01 Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- C&G 2396 Design, Erection and Verification
To discuss your requirements, please call Urte Sonnenberg or another member of the team on 01268 662440 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.