CMI L3 Award First-Line Management
This one-day Level 3 Award is a concise qualification designed to give learners a good knowledge of the various roles, functions and responsibilities as a first-line manager of a team and the limits of their authority and accountability. The unit in ‘Personal Development as a First-Line Manager’ is good for First-Line Managers who wish to gain a solid understanding of the principles and practicalities of being responsible for colleagues.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Induction - Aims and objectives of the programme, students’ expectations, and membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Managing yourself - Knowing how to use effective personal time management to achieve goals and manage stress
- Setting objectives for self-development - Understanding methods of time management, developing the ability to set, prioritise and monitor SMART objectives for self-development
- Knowing yourself – techniques to understand personal learning preferences
Candidates should have at least 2 year of workplace experience and should ideally be line-managers.
All training will be workshop based, participative and relevant to the organisation. To successfully gain the Chartered Management Institute L3 Award in First-Line Management delegates must complete at least one written assignment outside of and in addition to the time spent in the classroom which has to pass assessment.
The course takes one day, from 9am to 5pm plus home-study.
£480 plus VAT
What is Included?
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
Candidate assignments will be assessed and upon passing you will receive a CMI Level 3 Award in First-Line Management.
The CMI is a membership body for managers and candidates on a CMI accredited qualification become student members of the membership body for the duration of their study with access to substantial online study materials.
CMI Level 3 Certificate in First-Line Management
To discuss your requirements, please call Urte Sonnenberg or another member of the team on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com