CMI L5 Certificate in Management and Leadership – Project Management Focus
This 4-day Level 5 Award is a concise qualification designed to give learners a good knowledge of project management. The unit in ‘Project Development and Control’ provides you with a framework of understanding how to plan, monitor and evaluate a project. The unit ‘Conducting a Management Project’ then allows you to apply the framework to a practical project situation.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Induction - Aims and objectives of the programme, students’ expectations, and membership of the Chartered Management Institute
- Project Development and Control
- Project initiation, definition, planning, execution, control and evaluation
- Project resources, structure and finance
- Project management tools and techniques
- Project evaluation
- Conducting a Management Project
- Developing and implementing a project, using the framework developed above
Candidates should have at least 5 years of workplace experience and should ideally be heading a department with responsibility for the department budget and objectives. Already having a L3 qualification in management is an advantage.
All training will be workshop based, participative and relevant to the organisation. To successfully gain the Chartered Management Institute L5 Certificate in Management and Leadership delegates must complete at least two written assignments which will require substantial independent research outside of and in addition to the time spent in the classroom which have to pass assessment.
The course takes 4 days, from 9am to 5pm plus home-study.
£1150 plus VAT
What is Included?
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
Candidate assignments will be assessed and upon passing you will receive a CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership.
The CMI is a membership body for managers and candidates on a CMI accredited qualification become student members of the membership body for the duration of their study with access to substantial online study materials.
CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
To discuss your requirements, please call Urte Sonnenberg or another member of the team on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com